What to ask your wedding caterer. Ensure stress-free planning with good communication between you and your caterer.
1. Will the banquet coordinator be there on my wedding day?
The Castle Yacht Club: From your first tour till your last dance; our banquet coordinators will be there every step of the way.
2. How does the caterer handle final count, last-minute RSVPs or no shows?
The Castle Yacht Club: Your final count is due only 5 days prior to your event. Allowing plenty of time for last-minute invites or regrets.
3. What is included in the price per person?
The Castle Yacht Club: Price includes signature dishes; Chateaubriand, Stuffed flounder and over 20 passed Hors d’oeuvres. Along with choice of linens, centerpieces, wedding cake and international coffee and espresso bar.
4. How many servers will my guests have per table?
The Caste Yacht Club: Two servers for every three tables, plus wine stewards, greeters and captains.
5. Does the staff wear a uniform?
The Castle Yacht Club: The staff wears a uniform and has on occasion dressed according to the theme if requested by the bride.
6. Can we tour the kitchen?
The Castle Yacht Club: Just ask during you tour
7. What is done with the left over food?
The Castle Yacht Club: Abides by the Burlington County Health Department Regulations.
Tell us what you are thinking? Have any advice that may help another Bride? Let us know.