Although finding the perfect dress and venue are top priority, your favors are what your guests are talking about. 2012 top favors range from simple and practical to yummy and edible. Some brides want their favors to fit a theme or maybe to stand out among the rest. Maybe you prefer your guests to enjoy their favor throughout the year and be reminded of the great time they had at your wedding. Or you may want your guests to enjoy a flavorful one time gift that will be remembered always. For the crafty bride, send your guests home with a favor from the heart; a make it yourself favor is best.
Get great ideas for your special day for under $5 per guest below.
Simple but Fun Favors with practical intentions
- Themed Wine Bottle Stoppers – get creative, if you can think it; it’s probably on the market
- Luggage Tags- everyone travels these days, even if it is just a road trip
- Themed Bottle Opener- from flip-flops to ‘Fleur de Lis’ it is all out there
- Coasters- usually in set of 2
- Cookie cutters – great for Fall weddings
- Measuring spoons-
- Envelope Opener- who doesn’t get mail
- Book Markers
- Cheese spreaders
Edible and Yummy and Make It Yourself
- Jam Jars- jam id delightful any time
- Cookies- decorate with your colors
- Coffee Bean Stacks- burlap bags work great
- Hot Cocoa Mixes- great for Winter
- Caramel Apples – great for Fall
- Fruit Bags- mini brown paper bags- Garden Wedding
- Candy Bags or Jars- Spring time
- Chocolates – great anytime
Calling all brides, ‘we want to hear from you!’ If you have a great favor idea you would like to share please post on our site!